Catering : Our restaurant welcomes you every day of the week
In Camping Saint Meen you won’t miss a thing. After a few laps in the pool, you can quench your thirst as well in the bright sunshine as well as have lunch or dinner on the elegant terrace of our restaurant.
At the bar, our friendly bartender will be happy to make your favorite cocktails. There, you can also enjoy a game of pool table or have a darts tournament.
Services and equipment : have a confident stay!
- Among the services displayed at the camping:
- A grocery store is open every day of the week: in need of a snack for the children? a milk carton? a baguette or a paper towel roll? Don’t worry, we have what you need!
- A take-away service: You order your food in the morning and you go for your meal at noon
- Many bathrooms with hot water: fully functional and cleaned twice a day, these bathrooms have showers, toilets and cabins with mirrors and plugs for your hair dryer or electric toothbrush. Everything for your tranquillity.
- Sinks especially designed for laundry and dishwashing
- Washing machines and tumble dryers: tokens will be provided at the reception
- A playroom with pinball, video games, pool and ping-pong tables.
- The essential petanque field and a basketball / soccer / volleyball courts
- A playground for children and entertainment for all
Services nearby: Zero stress !
- 100 meters:
– A traditional market is accessible every Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays (June 12 to September 18, 2016)
– A bus line links the seashore to the station of Béziers and other surrounding villages
– A touristic train commutes to and fro the center of Valras (3 km away) every day and every hour from 9am to midnight
- 750 meters : An ATM and a few small shops (convenient to buy flip flops, towels and other beach equipment)
- 1000 meters : Port Vendres you to put your boat at sea. There are also oyster and mussel farmers who sell their products on site
- Near the campsite : Bike rental. Rides for the whole family, for the couple or with friends. Bring it on! The land’s flat, but not our tires!